[PENDING] Mod - Spar

-=CONTACT INFO=-

USERNAME : {Spar}
ALIASES : [Sparisk]
STEAMID : {STEAM_0:0:101312659}

-=HOURS INFO=-

HOURS ON ENATIC JAILBREAK : {3}
HOURS ON GMOD : {2100+}
HOURS AVAILABLE : [3-9 pm Mon-Thu, 3-11 pm Fri, 12 pm-12 am Sat, 12 pm-9 pm Sun]
TIME ZONE : {EST}

-=APPLICANT INFO=-

POSITION : {mod}
REASON FOR APPLYING : I applied because I love to help out.  After being demoted on skyz, I was really upset, most of skyz started to hate me.  I fixed what got me demoted for the most part.  I am a little more professional, even though I can be immature at times.  I will try my hardest to be as professional as I can when staffing jailbreak.  I also am applying to help this server grow, and help us grow as a community.  I have gotten more experience as a staff member, being staff on 4 total jailbreak servers.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS : I am qualified because I have been staff on five servers total.  Skyz gaming (both), Rematch Network, FNG Nation, and ChaosNetworks.  I have a lot of experience with ULX.  I am most familiar with ULX.  I understand the rules.
DETAIL ANY HOBBIES : My main hobby is playing video games.  I also really like my IT class which is building computers.  I really like building computers, or anything having to do with the topic.  I also am on a sports team at my school.
ANYTHING ELSE : I have fixed what got me demoted from skyz for the most part. I am gonna try and be as professional as I can on the jailbreak server and even on the discord server.  I also had 400 hours on skyz which is why I'm applying right now.
"I wanna be whipped while doing a day" - Spar 2019

talented and humorous man. good luck and godspeed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-03-2019, 09:57 PM)austin Wrote: talented and humorous man. good luck and godspeed.

Thanks!

cool dude, im cooler though, good luck たまご
"deep troat a boston creme bread stick for the same affect as wanting to die" -CherryVanillaKitty 1/23/18

+1 Spar really got me into JB. He was a great friend and staff (Minus some exceptions) on Skyz, and I think he's matured and is active enough to be a staff member on this server!

Good luck daddy owo
"Ceramic Cunt"
-Enigmous 2018

(02-03-2019, 10:10 PM)IDon\tLikeBirds Wrote: +1 Spar really got me into JB. He was a great friend and staff (Minus some exceptions) on Skyz, and I think he's matured and is active enough to be a staff member on this server!

Good luck daddy owo

Thanks son!

Hi Spar, I will be reviewing your application and list your skills and abilities that qualifies you to be a good representation on being a Moderator for the community and what you should work on to improve.

I've known you for sometime now, it's clear that you improve significantly since the last time I seen you and it shows that you are willingly to keep on doing so. You clearly shown that you have: 

-Prior Moderator experience
-Well known in the community to standout
-Determination of being a good and active member of Enatic.
-Clear understanding on the rules

I believe these traits you possessed could greatly help us and to the community of Enatic. Of course you have your detriments traits that you should work on a little more:

-Situations Management (I'll elaborate)
-Somewhat Immature
-Too lenient
-Can be hot headed at times
-Overlooking reports

Keep in mind these are what I saw as you were a Moderator back in Skyz, I believe you would somewhat overcome some of these detriments, but at the very least, I like to see you prove to me that you are capable of being better. Whenever I see you handle situations you'll start to lose your cool and start verbal sharing the user and you, giving a bad rep to both you and community as a Skyz Moderator. As long if you look past your feelings, you won't have too much trouble moderating. Sometimes you wouldn't even punish the offender and instead would proceed to argue with them, along with the issue regarding of not keeping up with others' reports making you either to leave or call backup.

Keep in mind, these are moments I witness in Skyz. Perhaps you're a lot better than you were here.

This concludes my review, I believe you're capable enough to achieve this role, but at the same time I want you to keep reflecting on your negative traits to make yourself better.

Best of luck Spar!

~Vrooper

(02-03-2019, 10:02 PM)Fosty KitKit ねこ Wrote: cool dude, im cooler though, good luck たまご

you just wrote egg in Japanese what the fuck 人身売買
"Ceramic Cunt"
-Enigmous 2018

Postponed by request! The application won't appear in the next meeting.