Create an account

F1 takes a three-week

Ricciardos teammate, Sebastian Vettel, the four-time F1 world champion, finished seventh after rebounding from a spin at the halfway point. Vettel ran wide just past the entrance to pit lane and did a 360-degree slide before making slight contact with the wall. It wasnt a great race, Vettel said. I spun, which was my mistake, and before that, I was unlucky with the safety car in the first stint. The timing meant the first four cars lost positions to those running behind. Unfortunately, we were then in the wrong mode for the restart, and I lost two positions. Its good for Daniel that he won today, Im happy for him. Valtteri Bottas (Williams), Jean-Eric Verge (Toro Rosso) and Jenson Button (McLaren) completed the top-10. With 11 races completed, Rosberg, Hamilton and Riccardo are the only drivers who have won a grand prix this season. F1 takes a three-week summer vacation before it resumes its schedule on Aug. 24 with the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa- Francorchamps. Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Store Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys Cyber Monday Texans Jerseys Black Friday Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Store Black Friday Broncos Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Cheap Ravens Store Black Friday Steelers Jerseys Black Friday Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Store Cheap Eagles Store Black Friday Redskins Jerseys Falcons Jerseys Online Panthers Jerseys Online Authentic Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Black Friday 49ers Jerseys Black Friday Seahawks Jerseys Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys Black Friday Bears Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys Online Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cyber Monday Bengals Jerseys Cyber Monday Browns Jerseys ' ' '