STEAMID : {STEAM_0:0:104573109}

-=HOURS INFO=-

HOURS ON ENATIC JAILBREAK : {3}
HOURS ON GMOD : {~1100}
HOURS AVAILABLE : [9 am-10 pm Sat-Sun]
TIME ZONE : {EST}

-=APPLICANT INFO=-

POSITION : {mod}
REASON FOR APPLYING : i loved being staff on skyz and i would love to help support this growing community, i have alot of free time and i love playing gmod and helping people.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS : i was a moderator on skyz jailbreak server
DETAIL ANY HOBBIES : im a webcomic artist and i love to draw, paint, sewing, crafts, learn japanese, play video games, built stick forts and bases outside, take photos of my cat/anything else, bake, cook, and sleep
ANYTHING ELSE : i love chocolate milk, foxes, bees, im lesbian, and i dont like school homework
"deep troat a boston creme bread stick for the same affect as wanting to die" -CherryVanillaKitty 1/23/18

+1 fun to play with and good at staffing.  Good luck.  I hope to staff with you again like old times!
"I wanna be whipped while doing a day" - Spar 2019

(02-03-2019, 10:01 PM)_Spar Wrote: +1 fun to play with and good at staffing.  Good luck.  I hope to staff with you again like old times!

bruh, sparisk remindes me of sprite, i dont like sprite but sparisk is cool, crack a cold one old bud
"deep troat a boston creme bread stick for the same affect as wanting to die" -CherryVanillaKitty 1/23/18

+1 Great staff member on Skyz, and very fun to play with and be around. I would love to see some of the old staff gang come back to the server, and this is Kitty would be a great addition!

Btw, what's that webcomic you mentioned in the hobbies part? I wanna see that lol
"Ceramic Cunt"
-Enigmous 2018